Subject: [Leica] Re: WOW!
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2002 09:42:27 -0700

Funny, all of my work is fine art 'scape, but I like this under
exposed/pushed/high saturation/juxtapositioned subjects photography.

I don't know why. I just do.

Jim

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: WOW!)
Message from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (Re: [Leica] WOW!)