Subject: [Leica] Leica 24/2.8 Question
From: "Davidde A. Stella" <davidde@umich.edu>
Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2002 17:26:56 +0200

After some web-searching, I am still a bit unclear as to the lens design of
the 24/2.8 ASPH lens. Does anyone know how the lens departs from the
traditional retrofocus SLR design besides the additional of the ASPH glass?

I recently acquired a Canon 25/3.5 as the much more affordable version of
the above. I did a write-up on it if anyone is interested.

http://www.davidde.com/canon25.html

Cheers,

Davidde A. Stella
- -----