Subject: [Leica] Some pictures from Korea and Hong Kong
From: rtansa@singnet.com.sg
Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2002 21:55:09 +0800 (SGT)

Hello Leica friends
I was in Korea and Hong Kong for work recently and managed to squeeze an afternoon off to shoot some pictures. The Hong Kong shots were taken on my Minilux  fixed lens version, which has a wonderful lens, in my opinion. ( the Korean pictures were made on a N...n which I carried this time, and an 85mm lens. Hope you like it. All pictures were shot on Tri X and developed in Xtol, 1:1
Rgds
Roland
Singapore
http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder.tcl?folder_id=226577