Subject: [Leica] THANKS!!! (URGENT M6TTL light-meter problem fixed)
From: Seth Redmore <sredmore@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 11:33:12 -0700 (PDT)

As per the advice of several members I have performed
the "Leica Smack" (firm, to the baseplate), and
sonofagun, the light meter popped right back on.
(Like other members, I had to hit it 2x.  The first
time, it was a tad light. :) )

Wow.  10 minutes from post to fix.  Thanks everyone
so, so much.  Funnily enough, as a computer guy, my
first instinct WAS to smack it, but, I decided to
restrain the urge ;).

Works great now.

Again, thanks very, very, very much for the quick
help!

- --Seth