Subject: RE: [Leica] WAS: Milliseconds NOW: newsless days Now Slow days
From: "Ernest Nitka" <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 10:31:18 -0400

When I was first out in practice I used to get spooked by slow days in the
medical profession - maybe the referring Doc doesn't like me, patients don't
like me or have left..... Then a savy Neurosurgeon took me aside and made me
realize that in this and many other fields we are NOT in control of the ebb
and flow of work and that there are days when we just want to scream because
of the workload.  He said - "Ernie don't give it a thought.. go home play
with the kids, dogs or read a book"  This was of course before I was back
into Photography so I can add that to his admonition.

ernie nitka

- --

And I'm sure in the legal profession there are "slow day cases" that don't
mean anything but you have to earn your keep, so you take them on?  But then
again?

Slow days, fast days, as long as I've a Leica and film it's cool a day! ;-)
ted