Subject: Re: [Leica] Meteor Shower 8/12-13/02
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 19:01:47 -0400

Alan  - thanks for the advice.  Fortunately or unfortunately my scanner is
not so endowed as to have Digital ICE - my only other obstacle is to avoid
the local mini-lab who has a knack for putting in scratches when you least
expect them onto the negative.  Seems silly to get up at 4 am , elaborate
camera/film setup only to have the minilab put scratches in the film.

ernie