Subject: RE: [Leica] how my world was crushed by a cruel god
From: "Stuart Phillips" <Stuart.Phillips@umb.edu>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 15:55:49 -0400

Imagine my surprise when I clicked on the link to see the picture of the
wicked cool girl and my digital computer asked me if I wanted to save
it! I didn't notice it was an mp3.  You sure you weren't winding a
cassette tape into that pristine Leica? BTW, if you get round to
capturing some light (I don't want to say "photo", cause that might make
me a real process-ist revanchist pig), can we see it?

Score any good crack?

Stuart Phillips