Subject: [Leica] RE: ROM and Cams
From: "Felix Lopez de Maturana" <fmaturana@euskalnet.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 20:41:04 +0200

I already know that one should avoid showing their gross ignorance so
patently but I no longer worry about these things due to my age. I will ask
as beginner user of a R8 what characteristics  loses a lens if it doesn't
possess ROM and, in second place, if buying a lens without ROM can become
ROM.  I've realized the astronomical price of new R lenses and the much more
sensible prices of used ones; but very often they are three cams only.

Thank you for your patience

Felix