Subject: Re: [Leica] Shutterbug (whew)
From: "\(SonC\) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 20:18:18 -0500

I'm not too sure what this your posting is  about, because, I pointed out in
an earlier answer that my first post did NOT require any certification of
qualification for you to express an opinion.

In any event, I never quarreled with your opinion of the quality of
Shutterbug pictures in my entire post. Look back; I merely pointed out that
there had been improvement in quality overall, and talked about advertising
issues.  I never addressed  models or lighting.

Almost as an aside I asked for, and never received a pointer to some of your
work.  There was no implication.  The inference that I was coupling your
right to an opinion to your photographic ability was yours.

 I fail to see how I could be thought to judge your opinions by your
photography.  Lord knows, I would hate it if people said that my opinions
stink, (and they often do,) so therefore my photography must be bad.

And why don't you sign your postings?

Regards,

Sonny in the other LA
Natchitoches, LA