Subject: Re: [Leica] LHSA Annual Meeting; half-price membership for newLUG members! L....
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 22:30:45 -0700

The concern about old is a concern.

My wife and I went to a movie and I had my Leica slung over my shoulder (on
topic).  The good news was that we got in for one-half price as seniors and
the bad news was that we got in for one-half price as seniors.

Perhaps for each new member that joins at a discount,  an older member gets
a senior discount if they renew for full price the second year.

Perhaps we should sell life memberships.

Why not give a premium to each new member that  completes five years and
then ten years?

Roland Smith
Oakland, California