Subject: RE: [Leica] An Answer to Stuart Phillips
From: Marc James Small <msmall@infi.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 22:24:19 -0400

At 07:19 PM 7/29/02 -0400, B. D. Colen wrote:
>Wait! I get it: I have in the past joked about the use of the term "Leica
>photographer," pointing out that a "Leica photographer" is a photographer
>who takes photographs of Leicas, while a photographer who uses Leicas to
>take photographs is simply a photographer who happens to use Leicas.
>
>Well, I have some news for you, Marc: I had absolutely no idea that you are,
>indeed, a "Leica photographer" and, I know this will come as shock, but I
>was not referring to you on the several occasions in the past - well in the
>past - when I made the reference.
>
>So But congratulations on being a genuine Leica photographer - there aren't
>many folks who can claim that title and obviously deserve it.

Thanks, BD.  You had made a reference earlier today to folks at LHSA
meetings taking pictures of each other's cameras.  I certainly do this at
Zeiss Historica Conventions, as it is the only way I have of documenting
some of this gear.

Marc

msmall@infi.net  FAX:  +276/343-7315
Cha robh bąs fir gun ghrąs fir!