Subject: [Leica] 35mm Summilux-M
From: Dante Stella <dante@umich.edu>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 19:48:55 -0400

I just bought one of these at a price which was a little too low to turn
down -- of the people here who have used this lens, can you point me to
any pictures?  Any opinions (assuming that you have actually used one?)
I have heard various negative things, but then again I have also heard
bad things about my beloved Canon 50/1.2 too.

I am actually looking forward to one of these lenses so please don't
ruin the fun by saying the ASPH version is better...  I imagine that for
what the ASPH sells at, it had damn better be!

Thanks
Dante

Replies: Reply from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] 35mm Summilux-M)