Subject: [Leica] M6TTL Battery Cover
From: Gary Marklund <Gary@Marklund.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 19:17:18 -0700

We spent the weekend in Laguna Beach. At dinner Saturday evening I shot a few
pictures of my wife and then after walking back to the hotel, I went to the
balcony to make some of the ocean. No LED! No battery cover and no battery.
Spare battery, yes. Cover, no. Not a nice end to a great day.

I haven't seen this problem mentioned here so don't know if this Is a common
problem or a fluke. Should I carry a spare? The camera is only about two
months old. If I cannot get one from my local dealer tomorrow, what is the
fastest way to get a replacement? I need it by Friday. Help!

Thanks,
Gary

Replies: Reply from Gary Marklund <Gary@Marklund.com> (Re: [Leica] M6TTL Battery Cover)
Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] M6TTL Battery Cover)