Subject: [Leica] RE: 24mm Viewfinder: Which One?
From: "Leonard J. Kapner" <ljkapner@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 18:31:53 -0700

Ben,

I happen to have both finders, the Combi 21-24-28 and the 24 BLF.

I wear glasses and am an older farsighted astigmatic, so the bright
lines and larger image are much preferred for my use. In a moment of
weakness at retail, I purchased the Combi because I thought it would be
much more convenient than carrying three BLFs. I suppose it would be,
but my primary day bag lenses are 28-50-90, with the others in the M
range coming out into the light only for "special" situations.

So for me in practice, the honest need for the Combi is minimal. If it
were me and I was using the 24 a lot, there would be no contest. I'd get
the BLF.

/Len/
Leonard J. Kapner
Tel: (310) 377-5060