Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW30 sdb.. after the fire
From: Michael Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 10:27:34 -0500

Steve,
    Thanks for the lovely picture to enjoy with my coffee.  I like this picture better
knowing that it depicts the renewal of the high meadow, but it also stands on its own.
The background, for me, is the best part of the shot, with all of the reflected light
and lovely, soft colors.  You seem to return to your roots as a photographer here:
beautiful light and color.
Regards,
Michael Gerard
geeman1066@earthlink.net