Subject: Re: [Leica] New PAWs from Jim Shulman--Surprises in the Park
From: Michael Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 21:20:39 -0500

Jim,
    I've got to agree with B.D.  The first shot is my favorite, but I like
all three.  I think what you do skillfully here is capture three very
different moods, all with great success.  The first, the joy of being with
loved ones, the second, overheated competition, and the third, vegetation.
Good stuff.
Regards,
Michael Gerard
geeman1066@earthlink.net