Subject: RE: [Leica] Pascal's "Girlie Guy"
From: "Stuart Phillips" <Stuart.Phillips@umb.edu>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 00:39:49 -0400

As far as I know, and I follow Roger Hick's work in Shutterbug and books
- - he does not do "glamour".  Unlike some "experts' he is sometimes
unfavorably compared to, he publishes a great number of his own
photographs, both in photography books and as illustrations in books he
writes about motor cars (Ferraris and others).  The closest he gets to
"glamour" is portraits of his handsome and strong professional partner
and wife Frances Schultz: - quite a long way.  I think they have an
admirable marriage/partnership and say what you like about his
knowledge/views, he backs it up with regular and copious, high quality
images.

Stuart Phillips