Subject: Re: [Leica] Pascal's "Girlie Guy"
From: Marc James Small <msmall@infi.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 21:08:06 -0400

At 05:31 PM 7/27/02 -0700, Mark Rabiner wrote:

>I believe Bob gets his models from a modeling agency near him in Florida
>if he still lives down there. They sure don't look as good as the models
>you get from NYC or the big cities of USA or Europe.
>As a matter of fact lots of them didn't look that much like "models" to
>me.

Mark

Bob Shell lives in Radford, Virginia, about fifty miles from me, and never
actually lived in Florida.  His models are local folks, for the most part.
A local photographer who helped train Bob has been known to remark that
most look like "front of the hollow trailer trash".

Bob is a great guy and absolutely forthcoming with his expertise,
experience, and knowledge.  He is an active member of the Rollei List and
heads up several Lists himself on Beststuff, including a nice Russian
Camera List.

Marc

msmall@infi.net  FAX:  +276/343-7315
Cha robh bąs fir gun ghrąs fir!