Subject: Re: [Leica] Focusing Knob OT
From: "Dr. Timothy A. Perdian, D.C." <drtaperdian@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 20:28:54 -0700

CW,
Try posting here and you might get a great response.  Also Mamiya has a
wonderful forum on its site.  You will be on topic and find a lot of other
useful information.

Cheers,
TAP

This message was sent because you asked photo.net
to alert you to new postings in the Medium Format Digest Forum.
You can return to the forum at
http://www.photo.net/bboard/forum?topic_id=35&topic=Medium%20Format%20Digest

The email address of the forum maintainer is mfd@albooth.demon.co.uk.
If you would like to disable this alert, use this URL:
http://www.photo.net/bboard/alert-disable?rowid=AAAICAAAMAABYj/ADJ
Cheers,
TAP