Subject: Re: [Leica] 'this is how the photo business works....
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 19:05:09 -0700

Tina Manley wrote:
> You have got to figure out how to clone Sandy.  I'll be first in line to
> sign her up.  It sounds like she is taking care of all of the parts of the
> photo business that I hate.  No wonder you are still working when most of
> us have worn out!!!<<<

Hi Tina,
Not only does she keep me on track, she puts the Leica Seminar presentations
together from my shooting and really makes me look great! ;-)

Clone her? Jeeesh I don't think she'd go for that unless the price was
right! ;-) I could ask her after we finish Women in Medicine. :-)

ted

Message from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (Re: [Leica] 'this is how the photo business works....)