Subject: Re: [Leica] Awesome Web Site OT Opera - you're kidding right?!
From: "geebeespaw" <geebeespaw@btopenworld.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 20:01:41 +0100

From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
To: <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Sent: 23 July 2002 19:38

> It is the official LUG chapeau....Canadian made of heavy canvas, wide
brim,
> brass grommets...makes one look like a total dork - what else - but it is
> tougher than steel and keeps sun and rain off the official bald pate.
>
> B. D.
> (And, yes, I have one.;-) )

The Tilley hat ad campaign in England features a guy who works at the
elephant house and three times an elephant has snatched and eaten his hat.
Apparently the hat is strong enough to withstand the journey through the
elephant. The guy watches for it, retrieves it, washes it and it's as good
as new. Why was I looking at ads for Tilley hats? Ummmmm   er er

Graham
http://geebeephoto.com

Replies: Reply from "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@cox.net> ([Leica] you're kidding right?!)