Subject: [Leica] PAW week 29 SDB
From: "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 12:32:51 -0700

Yes BD.....and this father's ethnicity  (Apache) and background  are playing a role.  I
believe he was trying not to show the emotion that he felt... trying to be strong....
The little girls hands against his body, I liked very  much. Her hands seem  to me , to be
drawing  (almost like roots),   on his strength......Steve