Subject: Re: [Leica] Was that a real Russion Leica-ripoff in K-19?
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 19:29:19 -0700

on 7/21/02 6:54 PM, Christopher Williams at LeicaChris@worldnet.att.net
thoughtfully wrote:

> The "real" story of what happened is on the History(err..Hilter) Channel
> tonight, followed by the "real" Red October.

I'm recording that while I watch the River Cats.

I wish they had found a way to be less dramatic than have a core melt-down
resulting in a nuclear explosion and then a further nuclear explosion of the
missiles. The actual heroism of the men involved in dealing with the primary
coolant leak and their sure death was sufficient.

I hope the History Channel will do a more accurate job. The Soviets were
scary enough in their reactor operations without adding impossibilities.

Adam Bridge

Replies: Reply from "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl> (Re: [Leica] Was that a real Russion Leica-ripoff in K-19?)