Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: When f 1 is too mush!
From: "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 01:34:38 +0200

thanks guys for all the constructive critisism .I hope you noticed that it
was a crop of a much larger digital IXUS image and and that the camera has
no control of focus whatsoever and also that you would not be able to have
captured the moment with the m6.
But being the extremely high paid professional that i am ( not in
photography) i,ll forgive your obvious myopia and sned you some noctilux
pics later.
I hardly print something ever.
Hey I kno wi,m not Helot Newyon or R a
btrgdsd