Subject: Re: [Leica] When f 1 is too mush!
From: "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 11:17:50 +0200

I,m not aiming for best picture.
Wandering around the world i,m just trying to find an interesting view and
freeze it.
For me speed is of the essence and not to disturb the scene as it were.
I know that from a quantum physics point of view that that is not possible
ever but
with our limited perception both in space and time nobody notices.
Also nice equipment helps to take pictures of the ladies in my life.
And the Leica is less intimidating then the 802002.8 or bigger
It,s quite nice to rediscover how much faster prefocusing is.
Sure, that should have been obvious from the start but I didn,t say i,m
bright did I?
Therefore the Noctilux was the optimum choice because
It,s a normal lens
One can use it anywhere anytime
What more can you ask for?
simon
p.s i do miss staring in to the front element of the 300 though and also the
speed of the 80 o and the big 7 ws nice but in the end KISS rules