Subject: RE: [Leica] Trade off between film and lens speed
From: "Mitch Zeissler" <zeissler@directvinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 05:45:19 -0400

Peter...

Fast glass is my answer.  The Noct reveals shadow detail like there's no
tomorrow.  I don't have any comparison shots posted, but when I have done
just the thing you describe, I always liked the Noct shots better.
Moreover, when I have shown friends and family the same comparison shots,
those from the Noct *always* won.

/Mitch
Mitch Zeissler