Subject: Re: [Leica] Black and White Magazine
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 08:56:14 -0400

Darrell,

> My question is more on the philosophy of why a
> magazine dedicated to B&W photography would ignore a
> new and emerging source of B&W photography?

In the case of B&W Magazine it is the owners decision based on whatever
reasons he has. It certainly has not hurt his business as we have all seen
it double in size in the past two years.

Maybe somebody will start a Digital Black & White magazine.

In the case of my magazine, both monthly print & zine:

http//.www.icommag.com

It is also my decision to make and in the case being discussed I have not
banned digital because I am a film guy, but rather, based on getting this
thing out on time every month with the least amount of trouble and cost.

Regards,

sl