Subject: RE: [Leica] More Hollowell Steam Rally
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 10:19:14 -0400

Graham,

I enjoy these photographaphs very much;  especially
http://www.geebeephoto.com/html/gal3_09.html
Given all the colors around, I would have never thought of shooting
in B&W.

I noticed that the color photographs have a certain look to them (high saturation,
low contrast ?) that is very appealing to me.  They remind me of the look of the color
shots in Jonathan Eastland's book "Leica M Compendium".   I often associate this
look with the combination of Leica lenses and Kodachrome, rightly or wrongly.
I wonder what your scanning technique and equipment is ?  Thanks for any
information.

Anybody else have color photos taken with Agfa Vista they would  share ?
Thanks,

- - Phong

Replies: Reply from "geebeespaw" <geebeespaw@btopenworld.com> (Re: [Leica] More Hollowell Steam Rally)