Subject: Re: [Leica] Summer image
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 15:47:06 -0700

on 7/13/02 2:55 PM, Jeffery Smith at jls@runbox.com thoughtfully wrote:

> I don't know if you'll be able to reshoot that and still get the kid's
> great expression. I've been thinking about vertical, but maybe a square
> image would work better. I'm beginning to like square images. I've never
> printing any square photos before simply because the paper was always 8x10
> or 11x14, etc. But now that I'm using the computer more, I'm going to start
> trying square images just to see if they work.

Okay, I've put the image into the Mac and used the new photoshop "oh if only
it were different" plug-in which uses SLA technology to go back and get a
different image which is here:

<http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2002-July/water-wings-vert.jpg>

AB

Replies: Reply from Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au> (Re: [Leica] Summer image)