Subject: RE: [Leica] New User
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 18:11:48 -0400

Hi Phil,

First, Welcome to the LUG.
I stopped by your web page
    http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=220702
for a quick visit.  Thanks for sharing the photos.
Your photos though (except for the small sized ones) are too
large for convenient screen viewing, for example 1260x1680
pixels.  A size of 600 to 750 pixels on the long size would
be much more preferable.  I have not displayed photos on
photo.net myself,  so I don't know how to fix the problem.
Hope that helps,

- - Phong