Subject: RE: [Leica] my very first paw..
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 12:46:46 -0400

Eric,

Very interesting site.  Not my cup of tea, but great stuff.
Thanks for pointing this site out.  I have booked marked it
and I am sure I will visit again.   "Haunted houses" give me
 the creep.  The photographer must have studied the old
horror (ghost) B&W movies.  If anything, there is a strong
cohesive vision and style in these photographs.  Awesome !

Your shot though does not give me any of the same feelings at all.
It's not about anything abandonned.  In fact, it gives me the
sense of organization, and order; everything in its proper
place, well maintained, and working.

- - Phong