Subject: Re: [Leica] airport security kinda really long. ;-) - Very OFF-TOPIC, but what the hey!
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 14:26:47 -0700

on 7/11/02 1:19 PM, Tim Atherton at timatherton@theedge.ca thoughtfully
wrote:

> I guess that throws the US Constitution out of the window then...
>
> What a lot of xenophobia and isolationism floating around recently.

Sigh, I guess. This is, in a way, the secular version of religion. I heard a
LOT of it from the old militia groups (shuddering) who took things as holy
writ without seeing the entire body of law that extends and enriches the
United States.

Don't we have a someplace else to discuss this? (Those that want to?)

Adam