Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica, longevity, and advertising
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 14:30:06 -0400

>  >>

> I'll repeat my throwdown challenge in this thread as well as the HANDS
> thread.  For those LUGGERS who hate the current Leica hands campaign (as well
> as hating previous campaigns), I'd be interested in seeing what kind of
> visual meets advertising copy they would produce if they were at the helm of
> Leica.
>
> Create something you think would be worthy and let us all see it.
>

> -kim
> --

I just want to say that I am in the advertising business and do not think
the Hands campaign is great or memborable, but, it is not that bad either.
There must be other Leica topics to be talking about and if you do not like
the ads do not look at them.

sl

Replies: Reply from Jeffery Smith <jls@runbox.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Leica, longevity, and advertising)