Subject: Re: [Leica] Steve Unsworth PAW week 26
From: Darrell Jennings <darrell_jennings@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 16:49:18 -0700 (PDT)

Very nice work. Two comments on the shots. First I was
immediately struck by how much more dramatic the intro
photo is by being placed on a white background vs. the
black background used for the gallery of shots. I
would put them all on white...they just seem to pop
more, and the blacks REALLY stand out when they aren't
surrounded by a black frame.

Second, the shots seem a bit soft.  Maybe that was
intentional to be a bit grainy, but on my monitor,
they looked much softer than I would have expected
given the size of the image on the screen.

That said, I like the composition of the shots very
much.  Thank you for sharing them. DJ