Subject: [Leica] Leicas in action at Kanga Cup soccer tournament
From: Rick Dykstra <rdandcb@cybermac.com.au>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 06:40:46 +1000

Hi Guys,

boy have I been busy over the last 5 days.  4 more to go now.

Jump over to www.kangacup.com and take a peek at the shots my little team
has been taking at the junior world cup for soccer - the Kanga Cup.

The bulk of the opening ceremony group shots were taken with R8 with SF20 or
M6's.  We were carrying Nikon and Canon 300/2.8's with F5 or EOSV1 just for
their 'sex appeal' (Yeah right!).  They certainly got the 'mosh pit' revved
up when pointed at 'em.  All of my team shots were taken with R8/SF20.  The
Dance Party shots were with M6TTL and SF20, prefocussed and camera held up
high, in the virtual dark.  I was standing up on the speaker box on the
stage at one point.

Hope you enjoy the photo site. Do tell me if you see anyone you know.

Regards,

Rick Dykstra.
Australia.

Replies: Reply from "Doug Lee" <drlee9@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Leicas in action at Kanga Cup soccer tournament)