Subject: RE: [Leica] Bouncing with the SF20 (long)
From: "Mitch Zeissler" <zeissler@directvinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 05:38:02 -0400

Frank...

Understood on all points.

The thing that everyone seems to be missing is that I *don't* want a heavy
flash rig [my back wants everything to be as minimal as possible].  With the
SF20 being as light and as small as it is, I can take it with me everywhere
and not have any back problems.

Sure, it has limitations, but that's okay.  I'm learning what I can do with
it and it is to be used for those occasions when the intended audience would
have issues with subject movement in low light scenarios.

/Mitch
Mitch Zeissler