Subject: Re: [Leica] Courtship - new series of photos
From: "James A. Gatlin" <jagatlin@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 22:07:38 -0700

Phong.....

EXCELLENT work!
I think your subjects will be very pleased with the shots.
You ought to consider SELLING them some of these prints. Lots of people pay
big bucks to wedding photographers for this type of 'courtship' photos. Your
shots are some of the best I have ever seen along those lines.

When you send they the 'free' copies you promised, consider including an
instruction sheet telling them how they can 'purchase' additional copies for
family and friends. I promise you, they will want more prints from you.

Also, did you get a model release from them? I hope so!
This kind of shot does well in stock photography agenices.

Congratulations! Very nice work.

Jim G

J.A. Gatlin Photography, http://www.jagatlin.com