Subject: Re: [Leica] RE:M7
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2002 22:06:04 -0700

Felix,
Wonderful news with your wife safe and allowed home in a few days.

My good wife has been by my side for 53 years this October and I don't know
what I'd do without her. And on the few occasions she's been hospital bound
it's been hell with worry and fear of losing her.

So my friend your post of your wife's internal problems cured and coming
home is well understood to be of great relief and comfort for you.  And her.

As nice as it is to have a new toy, M7,  to play with, it's a miniscule joy
compared to the return of your wife. However, have fun with the M7 as it's a
good tool for interesting photographs

regards,
ted