Subject: [Leica] RE:M7
From: "Felix Lopez de Maturana" <fmaturana@euskalnet.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 15:04:37 +0200

Today, july 9th, I was told that my wife will be at home next saturday, sane
and safe,  after 47 days in the hospital. The hidden intestinal hemorrhage
discovered by the camera pill has stopped. I'm the happiest man in the
world. But you know what? Today, yes today, I received the M7! That will be
"my camera" in the next future. As I'll have, now, time to compare with my
M6 Classic I'll give you my comparative impressions as soon as possible...

Kind regards

Felix

Replies: Reply from Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au> ([Leica] RE:M7)
Reply from "Doug Lee" <drlee9@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] RE:M7)