Subject: [Leica] Ian MacEachern ?
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 19:09:31 -0400

I stumbled upon this photographer on photo.net
http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=130648
http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=218763

The photos are in the style we often talk about on this list, i.e. street or
documentary photography.  Leica and other rangefinders are used.
From the look of the photos, he must have been around for a while.
Anybody knows ?  A lot of the photos were taken in and around
Midland, Ontario [another incidental Leica connection, just to stay on topic].

Hope you enjoy these photos as much as I did.

- - Phong

Replies: Reply from Paul Chefurka <paul@chefurka.com> (Re: [Leica] Ian MacEachern ?)
Reply from Paul Chefurka <paul@chefurka.com> (Re: [Leica] Ian MacEachern ?)