Subject: [Leica] re: kyle's antics
From: Kyle Cassidy <KCassidy@asc.upenn.edu>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 01:07:32 -0400

someone slandered me saying that i did not:

>  take a metal file to an m6.

and jim h. further slandered me by suggesting:

>>oh you clever one, resorting to trickery for entertainment. I will bet
>>it  was a smooth flat mill file, a true entertainer would use a warding
>>bastard  or three square bastard file. Amateur.

in fact, the second telling of the incident was on the sidewalk. the camera
suffered some significant cosmetic damange, but neither of the incidents
(file or sidewalk) produced any material impediment to taking photographs.
john lee was present to have a heart attack at the second instance. i'll be
happy to repeat this for anybody who produces a file of suitable size to get
their jolly's rocking.

in the meantime, i present several photographs for whoever cares:

http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/paw/2002/26/index.html
http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/paw/2002/27/index.html

keep pushing that shutter button, it will (most likely) come unstuck,

kc