Subject: Re: [Leica] OT:Travel Question
From: Herbert & Lee Kanner <kanner@acm.org>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 09:41:42 -0700

Re: feeling like a foreigner when visiting Vancouver, BC, I repeatedly had
a similar experience while living in England.  Every time I visited
Inverness in Scotland, the place looked so much like British Columbia that
I would almost get myself killed crossing the street, because I would look
down the street in the wrong direction.

Herb