Subject: Re: [Leica] Need advice on precise composition with the Leica M viewfinder please.
From: "Will" <wlarsen@ocsnet.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2002 10:53:20 -0700

Dennis Painter writes:

| When I see what appears to be a troll I often do a "who
leica-users" and
| see if the post came from a member of the list.

Remember that you also have to do "who" on the
leica-users-digest and the third leica users list (the one
without [Leica] in the subject line - designed for a bunch
of cranks who split off into their own Draconian group).

Regards, Bill Larsen, Terra Bella, CA
who doesn't subscribe to Draconian Groups

Message from Dennis Painter <dennis@hale-pohaku.com> (Re: [Leica] Need advice on precise composition with the Leica M viewfinder please.)