Subject: Re: [Leica] airport security kinda long. ;-)
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 21:27:07 -0700

Members of our California legislature seem to be warming up to the idea of a
high speed railway from the San Francisco Bay Area to Southern California.
The problem is the cost of getting through a mountain range that is in the
way.

I hope we get the railway.   I have used the Shinkinsan (sp) in Japan and it
is wonderful.

Roland Smith
Oakland, California