Subject: Re: [Leica] Leicas on Tripods
From: Jim Hemenway <jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2002 12:38:13 -0400

Frank Filippone wrote:

> Do you use a tripod when shooting landscapes?

Only with my LF cameras, but not the Leicas and Rolleis, except macro
shots.

> I am thinking that the quality ot films and optics is such that I am
> considering getting rid of the LF or MF cameras and going Leica M only.

A contact print from my 11x14 or 8x10 beats an enlargement with my very
best Leica glass.  BUT, they are certainly a pain to tote around
countryside.

Also, an 11x14 chrome is indeed something to behold.

- --
Jim - http://www.hemenway.com