Subject: Re: [Leica] No myth that Leica takes better pictures !!!
From: DFangon@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 05:32:49 EDT

henryting10@yahoo.com writes:

<< Years ago, I took up cycling, but was never a
 hard-core cyclist until I met a local club-mate. His
 advise to me was that if I could afford it, get an
 Italian lightweight racing bike. I did. I followed his
 advice and bought a DeRosa, >>

You should've gotten a  red Masi.  Masi, Leica M, Hermes, Girard Perrigaux,
Ferrari, Louis Vuitton, Jaques Chess Set,  Dom Perignon, ahhhhh....the best
examples of what man can achieve with art and functionality (provided that
price is of no object!)
Dante