Subject: Re: [Leica] Piezotone seleniem inks
From: Darrell Jennings <darrell_jennings@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 13:18:21 -0700 (PDT)

I put in the Inkjetmall cleaning cartridges, then
loaded the OEM Epson inks and it cleared up. What kind
of Epson do you have?  I have a 3000 and this won't
work on them because you can't get to the ink feeding
system, but I am told that on some of the other Epsons
you can inject 90% isopropyl alcohol in the ink
channels and it will clear up just about anything.

Luckily I have an Epson tech locally that has been
very helpful. Good luck with the problem.  I can
relate. I still don't have my system operating the way
I want on the color inks after a month...but I think I
am close. DJ