Subject: [Leica]FS Tri-Elmar and Summicron R50
From: "Dan States" <dstate1@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2002 17:46:14 +0000

For Sale:

Tri Elmar (First version).  Like new, with box, case, papers, card etc.
This lens has been dying of loneliness since I got a Summicron 28.  It
deserves a more active owner.
1250.00 including shipping inside the US.

Summicron R50 ROM, also like new.  Box and case.
500.00 including shipping inside the US.

The sale of these lenses will fund my "Get Dan a new Vario Elmar" fund.

Personal check or money order accepted.  In the case of a personal check,
shipment delayed until the check clears.

If you have any questions I'll be happy to call or write.

Best wishes
Dan States
Marshall WI
53559