Subject: Re: [Leica] Reimers bites the dust..
From: "Dan States" <dstate1@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Jun 2002 23:54:28 +0000

I found out the hard way.  I went by the store to find it emptied out, with
a letter on the door stating that as of May 21 Reimers is no longer in the
retail photography business.  They have sent letters to all the owners of
equipment on consignment to pick it up in 30 days or forfeit it.

Such a shame..

Dan