Subject: Re: [Leica] To M7 or not to M7, c'est la question - LONG
From: David Rodgers <davrod@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2002 09:58:18 -0700

Mark

At 12:57 PM 7/2/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>I've used AE before and it was loads of fun.
>The fact that the shutter speeds are stepless kind of makes me feel good.

I'm getting an M7 for the reasons you mentioned. Then I'll want a second.
What do I do with my M6's? After ten years they're just broken in.

I have only one gripe with Leica. The cameras never wear out! Makes it
difficult when a new model is introduced. It was always so easy with other
brands. I was ready for a new camera after a month of hard use. With
digital, make that a week.

Dave

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com> (Re: [Leica] To M7 or not to M7, c'est la question - LONG)